Monday, December 3, 2012

The Rebel is Among Us!

Well I went to my local hobby store to find a solution to a broken part on Scott's Locust, but they were closed for some reason.

So my son and I went to the find a dSLR that had the features I need for model still photos and had the all important feature my Wife wanted. "I just need to be able to take pictures without a hassle."

A very nice young lady helped me muddle through all the kits until I settled on the Canon EOS Rebel T3i.

I picked up a nice light weight tripod and remote.

I took some random pictures of different things (models, son, cat, bookshelf, etc.) when I got home and the quality is awesome just on the automatic (point-n-shoot a.k.a. wife setting).

Once I build my light box, I will be in the business of taking picture of the models.

No comments:

Post a Comment