Thursday, December 20, 2012

Oh Look a Post

I have been slacking on the posts, but I thought I would give a quick update and a tease as to what has been done. (pics to follow during an update).

I have done the base painting for the Highlander, Hunchback (sans Arms, Still waiting on the new ones), Hollander, and broke the Locust! :(

The Highlander and Hunchback were painted a base of Model Master Steel, salted, base cover of Acrylic Vallejo Black Grey, and had sections painted in red. This is what I envision what the Black Widow Company's color scheme would look like on these two. I learned something about the salt technique, you must air brush on flat based paint to get to work correctly. Hand painting is too heavy and gloss paint tends to seal the paint job.

The Hollander is going slow because I am doing a digital desert camo scheme.

All this and preparing for the family gathering on the 24th to exchange gifts.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment