Thursday, March 7, 2013

I celebration of my 1st official follower. I am writing a post. So much to cover and so little time at the moment.


Well I have acquired the following since the last post:
  1. Simon (Leg Destroyed - Reverse Disabled) sent me replacement arms are sitting on my desk ready for some attention. Really need to "finish" hunchy.
  2. The Hornethopter from industriamechanika.com
  3. Shadowcat from Tim at the Battlemech Club
  4. Cougar will be in the mail soon from Tim (He closed the line and sent me his spare cast)
  5. I have a Victor coming as well from Tim as well.
  6. I was able to pick up an unfinished Armourcast Atlas, slightly modded.
  7. I picked up a 1/20 LUM-168 Camel for my Ma.K. collection.

ok That is it for my memory. I will update this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment